Compatibility: This package is compatible with iOS iOS 11.0 to 13.5.
peep is a tweak that allows you to temporarily hide your status bar by tapping on it.
- peep supports hiding in apps, on the lockscreen and on the homescreen seperately!
The settings instantly apply without the need to respring your device, but if you do respring, your status bar state will be saved!
Current preferences options:
- Enable / Disable
- Use Animations
iOS 11.0 to 13.5
View Source Code
- Peep is now stable!
- Reduce tweak conflicts by appending peep_ to all
- Add official support for hiding inside of apps
- Add the ability to hide on the lockscreen and show on the homescreen and vice versa
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Official iOS 11 support
- Fix preferences not loading
- Add number of taps option
- Fix 'cached' status bar showing on lock screen sometimes